1. Notwithstanding the exceptions under art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the Client shall have the right to withdraw from any contract concluded pursuant to these general Conditions of sale, without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) days from (i) the day on which the Product is delivered or (ii) if several Products on one order are delivered separately, from the date the last Product was received.
2. To exercise a right of withdrawal, the Client shall, before the deadline indicated in paragraph 9.1 above, send an explicit declaration to Lady Giuliva s.r.l. of his intention to exercise the right of withdrawal using the withdrawal form enclosed and providing in the same e-mail, the order number.
3. After the procedure mentioned at paragraph 9.2 above, the Client will receive a withdrawal confirmation e-mail containing, in case the ordered Product has already been received, the RMA form to be included in the package, along with the instructions on how to return the Product, to be sent within and no later than 14 days to: GIULIVA HERITAGE via di Monserrato, 43 00186 Rome, Italy
4. Whether the Client has received the Product, he is required to return it to the above indicated address without undue delay and, in any event, within 14 days from the day that notice of such withdrawal was given. The deadline shall be met in case the Client returns the Product before the period of 14 days has expired. The Client shall be responsible for the direct risks and costs of returning the Products. If the Client exercises his right of withdrawal the cost to return the goods will be borne by the Seller.
5 If the Client withdraws from this contract, a refund of all payments received will be carried out, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from exercising the right of withdrawal. Such refunds shall be carried out using the same means of payment used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless the Client requests the refund with different means of payment, in which case the Client will be charged for any additional fees incurred as a result of the choice of such means. Giuliva may withhold the refund until the returned goods will be received.
6. The Client is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Therefore, if the returned goods are found to be damaged (for instance showing signs of wear, abrasion, nicks, scratches, deformation, etc.), not complete with all parts and accessories (including unaltered labels still attached to the product), unaccompanied by the instructions/notes/manuals supplied, the original packaging and packing and the original warranty, if any, the Client shall be deemed responsible for the decreased value of the Product, and be entitled to receive a refund equal to the residual value of the Product.